Pre Order your COROS Apex 42 and get the 10% off. Shipping date mid April
Your new premium GPS multi-sport watch and personal trainer, all-in-one.
- Titanium alloy bezel finish with sapphire glass for APEX 46mm
- Ceramic bezel finish with sapphire glass for APEX 42mm
- COROS Trainer for advanced training and analysis
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- UltraMax setting
- Digital knob
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- Pre-load breadcrumb trail maps
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connections
- ANT+ and BLE connections
- Interval, aerobic, and anaerobic training
- Fully customizable home screen
- Ultra comfortable silicone bands
It's easy to run daily, but how far should I run? How fast?
Recovery makes me stronger, how long should I rest between two runs?
How can I measure my overall fitness level improvement?
APEX with COROS Trainer has them all for you. The concept was to allow you to train harder, safer and much more efficiently every day and to be ready for the complex outdoor world. COROS brings the luxury of a personal coach, directly into your premium watch that sits on your wrist.
Once you’ve finished your workout, the best part begins. Our COROS App will give you a complete graphical analysis of your training – including: VO2 max, recovery advisor, threshold pace, last-7 days training load, personal fitness index and plenty more. Additionally, you can connect to your favorite 3rd party applications such as STRAVA and TrainingPeaks and automatically upload your workouts.
Equipped with track and navigation features, APEX can be your best tool when you need directions the most. Routes are uploaded and displayed on grid as a bread crumb trail with real time information on heading and elevation and alerts to help you get back on course.
This feature will be available via future firmware update.
Make constantly charging your watch a thing of the past. With APEX, you will have a watch that is built to last above and beyond your workout. In UltraMax setting, the battery is carefully engineered to last up to 100 hours using GPS. While using normal mode will yield up to 35 hours, and regular usage up to 30 days.