The Fenix HL26R is an ultra lightweight rechargeable headlamp specifically designed for trail running. With built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery, it can be charged through Micro USB port.
Featuring spotlight and floodlight, dual switches for fast operation, plus IP66 rated structure and fully reflective headband, the HL26R is competent for the complex environments of trail running and long distance hiking.
- Max 450 lumen output from a built-in 1600mAh Li-polymer battery
- Seven modes including four brightness levels in spotlight mode, two levels in floodlight mode and S.O.S.
- Two separate switches control the spotlight and floodlight modes
- Up to 6 hours of runtime from a single charge while on high mode
- Reflective anti-slip headband includes a silicone sweat guard to keep sweat out of your eyes
- Ideal heat light for dawn or dusk running
Length: 2.56” (65mm)
Width: 1.73” (44mm)
Height: 1.46” (37mm)
Headlamp Weight: 3.03 oz. (86g) including battery
Batteries: Built-in 1600mAh Li-polymer battery
Included: USB charging cable
- Utilizes Cree XP-G2 R5 white LED and Nichia white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Built-in 1600mAh Li-polymer battery
- Micro USB charging port, USB charging cable included
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- 60-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam when needed
- Overcharging and over-discharging protection to protect the battery and circuit from damage
- Spotlight and Floodlight separately controlled by two switches
- Integrated injetion molded shell
- Made of quality PC and aluminum
- Sweat-block headband with reflective lines