Inov8 Terraultra G270 (D Standard) Mens
Multiple Payment Types Available at the Checkout including Credit Cards, Afterpay, Laybuy and Zip Pay
Sizes on the website are in US sizes
All products ship from our Christchurch Store. Orders before 4pm weekdays will ship the same day. Free shipping on orders over $200 otherwise a flat rate of $5 Nationwide.
The lightweight Terraultra G 270 ultra running shoe has more grip, more cushioning and more comfort than previous Terraultra models. Improvements include a new plush cushioning foam for more energy return for longer, refined flex grooves in the forefoot for extra agility and grip and dimples on the Graphene-enhanced cleats and water-dispersion channels for extra grip on hard, wet trails. Graphene-enhanced rubber is 50% stronger, 50% more elastic and 50% harder wearing. Add a super-tough, breathable mesh upper with heavy-duty overlays protect from the elements while being flexible and accommodating for swelling feet on long runs, a wider toe box allows your foot to splay naturally for extra durability, a zero heel-to-toe drop for the best natural form and you have a very tough shoe to more than last the distance.
- Fit scale 5 (1 - 5 scale where 1 is narrowest toe box and 5 widest)
- Intended use: hard and rocky, paths and trails, road
- Breathable ADAPTERFIT upper adapts to the natural movement and swelling of your foot when running longer distances
- New POWERFLOW MAX foam delivers improved plush cushioning that retains is thickness and optimum level of performance for twice as long
- A 3mm increase in stack height (now 12mm) further enhances underfoot comfort
- Zero heel-to-toe drop (12mm heel, 12mm forefoot midsole stack) promotes the best natural form with the largest range of motion in the ankle joint
- Graphene-enhanced rubber (50% stronger, 50% more elastic and 50% harder wearing) outsole provides the "world's toughest grip" with repositioned Graphene-enhanced rubber cleats in key areas for maximum traction that lasts
- Fine-tuned flex grooves in the forefoot improve agility and help give mould-like grip over rocky terrain
- 4mm-deep cleats armed with water dispersion channels and rubber dimples give even better grip on hard, wet trails