Pressio Hapai Singlet Razorback Womens
Sizes on the website are in US sizes
The Hāpai Razorback Singlet utilizes our latest environmental and sustainable performance fabric, EcoTech MF (multi-ﬁlament). Filament grading technology allows for permanent non-chemical moisture management, which outperforms traditional virgin yarns, helping you stay dryer for longer. Our engineers made this possible using a high ﬁlament count knit fabric from Uniﬁ’s labs in the USA - 100% recycled Repreve®, fully traceable through the unique coding embedded in the yarn. Odour-causing bacteria are destroyed by the triple effect mechanism of Rudolf’s Silverplus® anti-bacterial technology. Bluesign® approved dying facilities ensure environmental protection. Our products are anatomically designed for a run-specific fit.
- EcoTech MF utilises dual filament recycled polyester yarns from Unifi for advanced moisture control.
- 100% recycled polyester engineered to perform better than virgin polyester – superior performance whilst taking care of the planet.
- High filament mechanical knit fabric for unrestricted freedom of movement.
- Embedded code in REPREVE® yarns to help track through the supply chain to ensure authentication.
- Certified bluesign® approved dying facility.
- Rudolf SILVERPLUS® triple protection German-made anti-bacterial treatment.