Now taking bookings
Need help with your running? Our 60 minutes Run Technique Session is now live.
Helping people enjoy running has been my goal for over the last 10 years. Our Run Technique Assessment involves using our Run Lab technology, multiple camera angles, and silicon coach software.
Who would it benefit.
- People wanting to understand how they move
- People who are looking to get more efficient in their running
- People struggling with injuries and niggles and are after another objective eye
- People looking to take their running to another level
- I ask that people arrive 10 minutes early so they can go and warm up outside for 5-10 minutes
- We can discuss your injuries, goals, and what you would like out of the session
- Attach the Run Scribes to footwear and the back of your shorts
- I'll get you settled in on the treadmill at a slower speed, making sure you feel comfortable
- We'll then bring the treadmill up to speed (your easy hour jogging pace)
- From there we will record data and video footage for 2-3 minutes
- We may then repeat 5 and 6 with a few options of footwear, feedback, and subtle changes
- I also have a surface tablet that runs silicone coach. So we may head outside if I feel like it would be of benefit
- We'll discuss any initial thoughts and get your feedback on how it felt.
- From there I can write up a report or send Objective data to your medical provider/coach as nessccary
What to expect.
- Use of our Run Scribe System
- PDF Analytics
- Video Analysis Front, Back, and Side
- Emailed video footage
- Feedback and guidance report
- Network Referrals where needed
- Re-Test options
- Problem Solving
When coming to your booking, please make sure you have running clothes and footwear. We are likely to run on the treadmill and outside. A Towel may also be useful
What's Run Scribe?
RunScribe Gait Lab is a comprehensive gait analysis platform for running, walking and hiking (coaches, podiatrists, physical therapists, gait labs, etc). By capturing data on both feet at every step, RunScribe provides a detailed view of gait mechanics in the lab or out in the wild.