Saucony Kinvara Pro (D Standard) Mens
Sizes on the website are in US sizes
Shipping - Items ordered before 4pm weekdays will ship that day. We use NZ post which most times will be a next day delivery (weekdays). However it may take up to two or three days depending on delivery addresses and instances out of our control. If email is used at the checkout you will automatically get tracking details
Returns - We understand how difficult it is to order online. If you need help with sizing please fire us a chat message and we can help. Returns and refunds are avaliable on full priced items or faulty products. Our 30 day in store guarantee does not extend to online purchases. However it is worth emailing us if it doesn't work out as we are good buggers and will always do our best by the customer. For more infomation you can email is email@example.com
Kinvara has – and always will be – the daily trainer with a no-days-off attitude.
Our latest iteration in the collection, Kinvara PRO is engineered to bring more efficiency to your daily running routine. It’s time to unlock your PROformance - the best version of yourself – day in, day out. After all, you can’t spell progress without PRO.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
With our advanced PRO formula, running never felt so easy
- PROPEL - SPEEDROLL technology works like an propeller – gently rolling you forward with an accommodating 3/4-length carbon plate everyone will love
- REBOUND - Like a trampoline, its bounce is joyfully addictive. Experience 90% energy return and ultimate spring in your stride thanks to PWRRUN PB cushioning
- OPTIMIZE - Built for the 99% of runs that keep you improving – day after day - filling your run tank never felt so easy
- Category: Neutral, daily trainer
- Stack height: 42mm
- Offset: 8mm (42mm / 34mm)
- Weight: 9.5oz (269g)
- Sustainability: This style is vegan and contains recycled materials
Pronation is a natural and important motion the foot makes to absorb the shock of hitting the ground. Some people have more movement than others. To much movement relative to the individual could result in the overloading of stabilizing tendons, ligaments and muscles around the ankle, knee or hip . Some shoes can work with your foot to slow down the movement, reduce the angle of the movement and help your body to move in a more controlled way.
Foot rolls in nicely and you leave evenly off the front of your foot
How your foot contacts the ground
Landing on the lateral side, rolling in and absorbing the shock well and supports body well