Swim, cycle and sprint to the finish in SKINS DNAmic Triathlon Short Sleeve Top. With strategic fabrics to reduce drag in the water, gripper tape on the hem to stabilise your muscles while you’re on the move, and a front zip for a blast of fresh air when things heat up, it’s ideal for triathletes looking for a mix of performance, function and comfort. Wear it with SKINS DNAmic Triathlon Half Tights, stow some fuel in the integrated mesh pockets, and race your way to a personal best.
- SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly.
- SKINS compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
- Memory MX Fabric has a superior high-stretch yarn that doesn’t change shape or sag, so you maintain consistent compression, session after session.
- Main: 76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane. INSERTS: 42% Polyamide, 58% Elastane, exclusive of trims.
- Ideal for triathlon.