Transition between stages with ease in SKINS DNAmic Triathlon Skinsuit with Back Zip. Designed to power you through every leg of the race in optimal comfort, this compression Tri suit features strategically placed fabrics to minimise drag in the water, an Elastic Interface Triathlon Chamois for comfort in the saddle, and a wide gripper tape on the thigh with no inner leg seams to reduce friction on the run. With integrated gel pockets in the lower back, it’s the ideal gear for training and race days.
- SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly.
- SKINS compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
- Memory MX Fabric has a superior high-stretch yarn that doesn’t change shape or sag, so you maintain consistent compression, session after session.
- Main: 76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane. INSERTS: 42% Polyamide, 58% Elastane, exclusive of trims.
- Ideal for triathlon.