As comfortable in the water as it is in the saddle and on foot, SKINS DNAmic Triathlon Skinsuit with Front Zip combines SKINS compression tech with functional and comfortable features to help you cruise through stage transitions. In the water, strategically placed fabrics reduce drag; on the bike, an Elastic Interface Triathlon Chamois guarantees a comfortable ride; and a friction-reducing wide gripper tape stabilises your legs to help you power to the finish. With a short front zip over the chest and integrated gel pockets in the lower back, it’s ideal for training and racing.
- SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly.
- SKINS compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
- Memory MX Fabric has a superior high-stretch yarn that doesn’t change shape or sag, so you maintain consistent compression, session after session.
- Main: 76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane. INSERTS: 42% Polyamide, 58% Elastane, exclusive of trims.
- Ideal for triathlon.