Zoggs’ legendary Predator Goggles are one of the leading names in swimwear, and with this latest update it isn’t hard to see why. The combination of full UV protection, Fogbuster™ technology that controls moistures exceptionally and CLT™ curved lenses that allow for 180-degree peripheral vision gives you the very best sight under the water, ideal for indoor training.
But perfect vision isn’t where the story ends here, as the fit backs it up to perfection. The frame features Bio-Tech™ technology is made with soft silicone that’s kind to skin without reducing its superior durability, while the patented Ultra Fit gaskets included help to reduce pressure around the eyes for full comfort and a lack of red marks around the eyes. Adjustable straps make it easy to find your perfect fit via a pulley system, and an increased frame size will make the goggles feel like they’re barely there as you swim, which allows you to put in your best performance with fewer distractions.
As no two faces are the same, Zoggs have introduced two different sizes into the Predator Flex range of goggles; regular profile fit, and smaller profile fit.
- Unique Bio-Tech™ frame technology for fantastic durability and comfort
- New patented Ultra Fit gaskets are lighter for reduced pressure around the eye socket
- CLT™ Curved Lens Technology offers 180-degree peripheral vision
- Clear lenses ideal for indoor training
- Larger frame offers a super comfortable fit
- Fogbuster™ anti-fog lenses provide exceptional moisture control
- Easy adjust silicone strap for fantastic strength, comfort and durability
- Double band strap reduces pressure around the eyes
- New pulley adjust system balances pressure for a more even and comfortable fit
- FINA approved